Monday, February 1, 2010

Belated Resolutions

Since I haven't posted in such a long time, you're probably wondering if I stopped reading books. That would never happen! I have been reading lots of books, but I have been so busy with work, that my blogging has gone to the bottom of my "to do" list. I gave myself a New Year's goal of posting at least once a week, which I think is manageable. If you're wondering what I've read lately, check out my Goodreads page. I put a widget on the right hand side.

Also, you may have noticed (or not, since not many people follow this blog), my "facelift" to this site. I made some changes in the hopes of making this look a little prettier and easy to follow. Another change is including teen books in my reviews. I read alot of YA fiction, and I thought it would be a good addition here.

I hope you like the changes and look for a new posting soon (like later tonight)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Jenny's back! I'm going straight for those good reads, since I have been told that I need a mental vacation and that I'm sorely out of date with teen and kids' literature.